17 June 2022

Second Travel Experience Without Weight Gain

Last summer, I went on vacation, ate very well, and was thrilled to not re-gain any weight. In the past, travel almost always led to weight gain. Breaking that pattern was amazing. It re-confirmed that many of my fears about weight-loss surgery were unfounded. It also showed me that my new habits are becoming firmly rooted.

Now, 10 months later, I've recently returned from another trip, which included a lot of great food. I was so happy to discover my weight when I returned was exactly the same as when I left. 

I was worried, and now am greatly relieved.

This is a great incentive to also quickly return to my eating and exercise plan, post-travel. 

1 comment:

  1. That's great, and it must give you great satisfaction to know you can enjoy good food and good times without worrying!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, as long as they're not sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise bigoted. Comments solely for the purpose of re-directing traffic or commercial sales will not be posted.