29 October 2020

Two Days Post Surgery: On My Way Home

This morning I had my last round of intravenous meds and a nurse removed the IV. The patient coordinator went over everything, and gave me a care package of instructions, medications, and supplies to clean the wound where the drain was. They also gave me copies of the bloodwork results, EKG, and all the medical info so it can go in my records back home.

I'm feeling OK and eager enjoy a week of rest and relaxation. 

A note about this blog. As I've mentioned, I'm writing this for myself and perhaps for anyone who might need this information from a firsthand source. Friends and family are very welcome to continue reading, but please feel no obligation, and not the slightest need to apologize if you want to stop reading. Deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, as long as they're not sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise bigoted. Comments solely for the purpose of re-directing traffic or commercial sales will not be posted.