28 October 2020

A Big Improvement in a Short Period of Time

It's still the first day after the surgery, and I feel better and better as the day progresses. The doctor removed the drain -- ouch!! -- and soon the IV will come out and I can take a shower.

The hives are acting up, so they're letting me take my antihistamines now. 

This morning I thought, how am I going to travel on Thursday? But I already see that it's possible, and won't be so bad. I have to be super careful not to lift my suitcase, and to ask other people to lift it for me. And I have to walk slowly. If I do those two things, I'll be fine.

I wish I could go all the way home on Thursday! But alas, I can only get as far as Vancouver, then will fly to Port Hardy the following morning. Then I have an entire glorious week off work. Can't wait.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, as long as they're not sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise bigoted. Comments solely for the purpose of re-directing traffic or commercial sales will not be posted.