9 November 2020

Food Tastes Good!

I just had to pop back in to tell you that FOOD TASTES GOOD.

I whipped up some canned tuna in the food processor, with yogurt instead of mayo (I've seen it in recipes and thought I would try it), plus some Dijon mustard and pickle relish, which I always put in tuna.

I measured out 4 tablespoons into a one-cup Pyrex bowl and savoured it very slowly. I had no problem eating, and... I'm no longer hungry! Now I'm waiting the requisite 30 minutes before drinking water.

Eating one of these tiny portions and seeing how it is actually filling has given me a lot more confidence about this phase.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing how perspective changes things. Just a little food made such a big difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! The liquid diet was really starting to get to me. It was affecting my mood, very negatively. I'm glad I called it quits a few days early and have had no ill effects.

    I spoke with WRD today. I'll update the blog tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are welcome, as long as they're not sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise bigoted. Comments solely for the purpose of re-directing traffic or commercial sales will not be posted.