1 September 2020

Real Answers to All My Questions: Forums

Last night I told my partner I was still unsure about whether or not to have the surgery done in Mexico. I need more independent information about clinics and doctors. That's what it's all about, right? The competence of the surgeon and the quality of the clinic.

As we were talking about it, I suddenly realized what I needed: a forum. Message boards. 

A quick search turned up many forums about bariatric surgery. Naturally people are posting and sharing about every aspect of the surgery, from the initial decision, questions about specific issues during the life change, and the inevitable progress reports. 

Every forum includes a board specifically on surgery in Mexico. There's a lot of discussion about which surgeon to choose, and reviews by people who went to this or that surgeon. 

This is exactly what I need to make an informed choice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are welcome, as long as they're not sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, or otherwise bigoted. Comments solely for the purpose of re-directing traffic or commercial sales will not be posted.